There is always a question that arises when you look for the best laptop to buy and ask yourself which is the best laptop for healthcare workers and professionals.
If you are in that dilemma, this article will guide you, especially if you are a healthcare worker or professional working in the healthcare field and looking for the best laptop for healthcare workers.
Many specific things need to be considered in laptops before buying the best laptop for healthcare workers and professionals, doctors, nurses, paramedics, and medical students.
As you always want to provide efficient work at your workplace and in your profession. However, sometimes, you face many issues due to the wrong selection of laptops, and perhaps you can’t provide your best performance.
If you are facing the same thing and want to know how to enhance your performance with a great choice of laptop, then stay with me through this article.
In the next step, I have created a list of the top 5 best laptops for healthcare workers and professionals, and this post will help you explore some tips to purchase the best laptop for healthcare workers and professionals.
Additionally, I have included the complete guide in the next step, which will give you a helpful guide about the best laptop for healthcare workers.
So let’s get started
Are you in a hurry? Then check this laptop below
If you don’t have enough time to read the complete guide, I have added Google PixelBook Go laptop to the list you can consider, and it is the best laptop for healthcare workers.
It is an all-rounder laptop, and it will work perfectly in all conditions and any environment.
If you want to know about Google PixelBook in detail then keep reading the complete buying guide.
Now let’s read the complete buying guide for the best laptops for healthcare workers.
Best Laptops for Healthcare Workers and Nurses (Buyers Guide)
Before buying any laptop or making any decision, you need to consider these few things, and if you follow these guides as listed below, you can find the best laptop for you.
- Storage:- Storage is one of the most important factors when looking to buy the best laptop for healthcare workers or medical professionals because you need to store several files. If there is enough storage, the laptop performance would be faster.
- Budget:- Budget is known to be the game-changer, and it plays an important role. If you have a low budget, you will compromise with good quality or having a combination of qualities in your laptop, and however, if you have a high budget, you can get the best quality product.
- Portability:- You require a product that you can carry everywhere with you. Sometimes it isn’t easy to take a laptop with you around because of its weight. If you have a lighter laptop, you can carry it everywhere, and one becomes quite handy because if you are working on that laptop and you have an essential file stored in it, it becomes quite easy for you to increase your efficiency and saves your time.
- Battery:- Being a medical practitioner becomes quite hectic to recharge your laptop again and again if you are working full time. Good battery life is reasonably necessary because it will enhance your productivity since you don’t have to wait until your laptop gets recharged. If you have a good battery life, it makes your task easier. You can achieve most of the functions.
- Operating system:- Operating systems are critical because whether you are a Mac or Windows person, you need to choose which operating system is comfortable and favorable for you. If you are working on Windows for a long time, it might be difficult for you to work on Mac; however, it isn’t impossible to work on any operating system that makes you feel comfortable.
5 Best Laptops for Healthcare Workers Reviewed Below 2021
When you work in the medical,healthcare or private clinic, it is tough to get the time to research which is the best laptop for you.
I have spent enough time to get the research about these laptops and found the Top 5 best laptops for healthcare workers which you can choose for your workplace as listed below:
1. Acer Aspire E15 :- (Best Laptop for Healthcare Workers)
Acer Aspire E15 is impressive when it comes to good battery life. If you charge your laptop, it will last upto 15 hours, and you can go without charging for at least a full day.
If you are a healthcare worker or a medical student, you should choose this laptop because using this laptop will help you reduce your stress for the workplace and study.
This laptop has a display size of 15.6 inches (1920×1080). If you choose this laptop, you will get a higher pixel density screen with vivid quality pictures if you are doing an MRI or X-ray.
It comes in the list of best laptops for medical professionals. Being medical students, we require no distractions and reduce those annoying notifications. This laptop works precisely the same and reduces the notifications.
This laptop comes with Windows 10, and it falls under mid-range as price; however, the promises are true.
If you have a comfortable backpack, you can carry this as its weight is 5.27 pounds.
- You get an excellent HQ display.
- Long-lasting battery life.
- It functions very well.
- It is bit heavy
2. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 :- (Best Laptop for Nurses)
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is one of the best laptops for healthcare workers, doctors, and private practice because of its highly portable 1.7 pounds. It comes with a 2 in 1 convertible modes.
You can turn it into a tablet and laptop mode anytime, according to your convenience, with the rotation feature because it comes with a foldable and detachable keyboard.
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 has 2.3 inches thin in size with a sleek and slim design, so it can fit anywhere and is easy to carry with you.
It comes with a long-lasting and good battery life so that you can use it for 13.5 hours without any interruptions in playback video. It serves to be one of the best laptops for healthcare workers.
- Amazing battery life.
- 2 in 1 Convertible
- It is lightweight
- Internal storage might not be proper for you.
- Its accessories come separately.
3. Apple MacBook Pro :- (Best Laptop for Hospital Use)
Apple MacBook Pro is an excellent choice for you if you are looking for the best laptop for your medical profession because Apple is known to be one of the best brands, and it serves best to its users.
This laptop comes with long battery life, and you can take this laptop with you for an entire day out of your place without worrying about charging it.
Once you get used to macOS, you don’t require anything else. It is on top of the best laptops for hospital use and healthcare employees. If you are a hospital practitioner and working round the clock, it’s the best suit for you.
Apple is famous for its design and comes with a satisfying micro-grainy surface texture. It comes with System on Chip M1 Chip; 8-core CPU with fast performance compared with previous models, makes it more promising; however, it is a high luxury item more than a utility.
- High HQ Retina display.
- A good battery life
- It comes with a lightweight.
- It is bit expensive.
- May require an external drive for higher storage.
4. Google Pixelbook Go :- (Best laptop for Healthcare Professional)
This Chromebook laptop comes with long battery life, so you don’t need to worry about taking a charging cable with you if you are going for your work or study.
If you still need to charge the battery, you can charge the battery 2 hours of worth use in 20 minutes.
It comes with a touchscreen feature that makes your work fast,ultra-soft touch with the backlit keyboard.
This laptop also packs extra features such as dual stereo speakers, a 1080p webcam, and a titan-c security chip.
- It functions very well.
- It is highly portable
- You get a touchscreen feature.
- The storage is only 64 GB
- 13.3 inches screen size
5. ASUS ZenBook 14 :- (Best Laptop for Home Health Nurse)
If you want to get the best laptop for home healthcare nurse and don’t want to compromise on its quality, then you should consider for ASUS ZenBook 14.
This laptop comes with an ultra-slim and FHD Nanoedge bezel display screen. You will get the latest 11th Gen Intel core i7-1165G7 processor, and you can work more efficiently on it.
ASUS ZenBook 14 packs with features such as handwriting on-screen pad, thunderbolt 4, and can quickly turn a screen pad into a numeric keypad.
The laptop has an app switcher, mode switch, phone call, number key features, and Windows 10 Pro as the operating system.
- It is portable laptop
- You get it at an affordable price.
- It provides a good FHD display.
- It doesn’t come with any cons
Wrapping Up on Best Laptops for Healthcare Workers
In the article, I have provided the top 5 best laptops for healthcare workers and practitioners, medical students, and nurses. So you can choose a computer that enhances your productivity and makes your work easier.
I have provided the pros and cons of the laptops and their quality from its features. It is reasonably necessary to understand specific critical points on which you need to choose the computer.
If you want to buy a reliable and trustworthy laptop for your future, then follow those critical points because it will help you understand the features you require and guide you to select the best quality laptop for you.
FAQs: Best Laptop for Healthcare Workers
If you are not a technology person and you are facing few problems buying the best laptop for healthcare, then you can read through these frequently asked questions by readers.
1. What is the best laptop for home health nurses?
This question is very common that what is the best laptop for home health nurses?
The simple answer is: Based on my depth research, a home health nurse requires a lightweight laptop that you can carry easily with you.
So you can go with lightweight laptops options which I already mentioned above in this article.
2. Which type of laptop is best for medical-grade?
The best laptop for medical-grade is that which provides efficient speed and performance. You need to consider the RAM and Storage before buying a good laptop for you.
For more details, you can read through this article:
3. Which one is better for healthcare workers, IPAD or laptop?
When it comes to finding a better choice between a laptop or Ipad for healthcare workers, a lightweight laptop can be a good choice for you, especially if you want more features.
If you want to use the laptop to watch medical-related videos, you can go for Ipad or tablet only.
Read These Articles..... Best Laptops for Vet School Students Best Laptops for Medical Residency Best Laptops for private practice Best Laptops for Phramcy students Best Laptops for Teleradiology Best Laptops for History Students-(Top 5 Picks)
Did You find Helpful This Post? Share with others