It is the most asked question from game lovers how to play PS4 on Chromebook with HDMI, and I know it is a big challenge for most game lovers.
Chromebook is very popular in the latest technology with its unique features, such as light-weight and easy to operate.
Usually, you use Chromebook for routine tasks such as office, work, study notes, and assignments purposes.
But you know, you can play PS4 games on the Chromebook with a remote as well.
Chromebook may be very easy to connect with a TV via HDMI cable, and the issue arises when you try to connect PS4 with Chromebook.
So it would be best if you look for guidance and solution here, how to play PS4 on Chromebook with HDMI without wasting much time and effort.
Chromebook in-built port system
One thing you need to understand here that most of the laptops don’t come with an input port support facility.
Fewer laptops are available with these features, which you can use as a screen because they can receive and send data both ways.
Chromebook is also one of them, but you need to find out if your Chromebook has an in-built input port for an HDMI cable.
So you can connect PS4 with your Chromebook.
Most probably, it is not a built-in input port support feature.
Usually, Chromebook comes with an output port support feature, and you can connect an external monitor or LCD with Chromebook.
When you don’t have a monitor or LCD to use as a screen and want to use a Chromebook as a display screen,
I understand it becomes an annoying situation.
And you miss the PS4 game, and then you look for a solution on how to play PS4 on Chromebook with HDMI.
No problem; there are few other ways you can play PS4 on Chromebook without an HDMI cable.
Yes, it is right.
I will explain in detail how you can play PS4 on Chromebook without HDMI, and there is more here.
Read Also:- Best Laptops for Education Majors-(Top 7 Listed)
How to play PS4 on Chromebook without HDMI?
- A PlayStation 4 system with the latest version
- An account for the PlayStation network
- High-speed internet
- Charging cable
How to Play PS4 on Chromebook without HDMI Cable
You can watch the below tutorial video and also read guide in writing step by step, how to play PS4 on Chromebook.
Video Guide how to play PS4 on Chromebook
1. First, you need to find the same internet network for your Chromebook and gaming console, with high network speed.
In addition, PlayStation 4 and Chromebook should be connected to the same internet connection.
2. Second, now you need to install the PS4 Remote Play app from the google play store on your Chromebook.
3. Third, make sure the PS4 gaming console and Chromebook are connected with the same internet connection.
4. Fourth, then you will see one file on the Chromebook screen, then go to setting and click to sign-in PlayStation 4 network, and fix the resolution according to your connection.
5. Fifth, After this, you will see the start sign there and click on the start.
6. Sixth, it is easy and quick if you register manually, but it will ask for code; you can get this by setting and checking the remote play connection setting on the screen.
Then add the device you can see one code there and put the code in the PS4 app, and it will be connected.
7. Seventh, you can adjust the sound and screen in settings as well. Now you can connect a charging cable with Chromebook, and you can play PS4 on your Chromebook without an HDMI cable.
In conclusion, I would say that you have seen the guidance above in the article step by step on how to play ps4 on a Chromebook without an HDMI cable.
I hope you have learned the process of connecting PS4 with Chromebook, and you can enjoy your PS4 game on the Chromebook.
But if Chromebook comes with an in-built input port support feature, then it would be more convenient for game lovers because Chromebook is very light-weight to carry with accessories.
Here now time for your feedback
Which step did you apply to connect the PS4 with the Chromebook, or do you have any other idea or way how to play PS4 on Chromebook with HDMI?
In any way, please share your ideas with me by leaving a comment below. It will improve my experience in the future.
Read These Articles..... Best Laptops for English Students-(Top 7 Favourite) Best Laptops for History Students-(Top 5 Picks) Best Laptops for Writing Notes-(Top 5) Best Ways How to Remove Sticker Residue from Your Laptop Best Ways How to Screenshot on Toshiba (Updated-2020) How Long Does it Take to Reset a Laptop-(5 Best Reasons)?
Did You find Helpful This Post? Share with others