Drawing digital images on tablets and canvas sheets is something. But when turning the art to the best Chromebooks with stylus for drawing, your creativity reaches the next level of productivity. The stylus helps you magnify images, take screenshots, and make notes.
For those who don’t know, a stylus is a digital pen similar to the ordinary one, manufactured to write and create digitally on laptops, mobile phones, and tablets.
Finding the best one has always been a headache when talking about the Chromebook with a stylus for drawings. Keeping that in mind, here, I’m sharing the top 5 best options.
Quick Look 3 Top of the Best Chromebooks with Stylus for Drawing:Table could not be displayed.
Best Chromebooks with Stylus for Drawing in 2022-(Latest Review)
Here are the top 5 best Chromebooks with a stylus for drawing. All laptops are the best in their shoes. Let’s have a sneak peek at the options.
Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop – (Best Chromebook with Stylus Overall)
No products found.
Focus on every detail and create exceptional designs with Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 convertible laptop. This best laptop with a stylus for drawing offers versatile features within the price range.
Touchscreen 1920 x 1080 pixel HD display with AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor is super smooth in performance, perfect to focus on details.
The style is a 2-in-1 convertible laptop. With 14 inches screen size and full HD display, get ready to flow with the flow. The in-built Windows 10 protects the system from viruses and ransomware.
- The battery life is up to 10 hours with fast charging technology of 80% in an hour.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U; you can conveniently download software like Radeon Vega 8 for effortless photo and video editing.
- USB 3.1 and C ports and HDMI ports are available on the side.
- The stylus is a proper digital pen. The smooth performance and response rate let you capture every moment.
- Privacy is the priority. Whenever you’re not using the webcam, shut it down physically with the TrueBlock Privacy Shutter.
- Use any mode you want. Turn the laptop into a tent, tablet, or standard mode the way you want.
- No need for password protection. Relish the new side of privacy with Windows Hello.
- Adjust the size of the tabs and swiftly browse through different tabs instead of shutting one and opening another.
- FHD touchscreen large display
- The 2-in-1 style for convenience
- Fast charging technology
- Privacy protection with TrueBlock Privacy Shutter
- Super responsive and handy stylus
- Quality could be better
- Poor customer support
Samsung Chromebook Plus Convertible Touch Laptop – (Samsung Chromebook With Touchscreen)
No products found.
Samsung, the all-time champion, be it Chromebook or Notebook. The most out-ranking feature of Samsung Chromebook Pro is the 360-degree rotation. The flexible profile offers more convenience in drawing, boosting the viewing experience.
Bring all your favourite mobile apps to the Chromebook with the in-built Google Store. Whether gaming, computing, or drawing, Samsung Chromebook Pro is ready for everything.
Another good point about Samsung Chromebook Pro is the in-built stylus. This digital pen is comfortable to grab and responsive in actions. Let us find more about this best touchscreen Chromebook with a stylus.
- The screen is quad HD with 12.3 inches in size.
- Talking about the digital pen that is efficient in performance. You can take screenshots, unlock screens, and magnify images.
- Thin and lightweight to fit even your backpacks.
- The 3:2 aspect ratio delivers a widescreen display for increased productivity.
- The processor count is 6 with 4 GB DDR4 RAM and 32 GB flash SSD storage.
- Battery life is the cherry on the top. On a full charge, you will relish 10 hours of continuous performance.
- You only need to charge it and enjoy the wireless performance of the stylus.
- The overall weight is only 2.38 pounds.
- Quick transferring of data is guaranteed with a clock speed of 2 GHz.
- 36-degrees convertible Chromebook
- Slim and lightweight design to fit in backpacks
- In-built wireless stylus for smooth drawing
- Metallic rust-proof durable body
- Reliable battery life
- Wi-Fi doesn’t work when Bluetooth is on
- Inadequate CPU power
Acer Chromebook Spin 13 Convertible – (Best 2-in-1 Chromebook With Stylus)
No products found.
Acer Chromebook with stylus Spin 13 convertible laptop, fulfilling all the needs we demand in today’s productive lifestyle. The laptop runs on the Chrome Operating System by Google.
Another best point about Acer Chromebook Spin 13 is the in-built anti-virus protection. This technology updates automatically, preventing all possible chances of viruses attacks and privacy invades.
To learn and play more, you have access to 2 million apps on the Google play store. Gorilla glass protection secures the screen from external damages.
- IPS 10-point multi-touch display with 13.5 inches screen size.
- Converting MS docs and excel files to Google docs and sheets is like snapping fingers with Chrome OS.
- For offline access to stay connected with your work, you got 100 GB of storage.
- The 8th gen Intel i3 core processor makes sure the performance is smooth and tear-free.
- 6000mAH battery for 10-hours of continuous performance.
- 2256 x 1504 IPS touchscreen for hustle-free response rate. The image quality this screen offers is sharp with vibrant colors.
- The multi-layers of security protect your data from getting lost.
- The digital pen included in the box uses Wacom EMR technology. This stylus is responsive, comfy, and natural in drawing and writing.
- The metallic body is highly durable in quality. No matter how many times you bend the laptop, you won’t encounter any dent or scratch.
- All-day running extended battery life
- 3:2 aspect ratio for widescreen display
- Access to 2 million Android apps with Google Play Store
- Lightweight, slim design
- Responsive yet handy digital pen
- Poor customer support
- Battery ports issue
Google Pixelbook – (Best Touchscreen Chromebook with Stylus)
No products found.
Artists worldwide released a sigh of satisfaction the moment Google announced the launch of Pixelbook- the lightest Chromebook of all. Google Pixelbook is the first-ever Chromebook compatible with Google assistant press key.
With Intel 7th gen i7 processor, tear-free performance is guaranteed. If the price is pretty high, Google offers a high-class feature in the price range, making it one of the best Chromebooks with a stylus for drawing.
The Chrome OS automatically secures the system from virus attacks. It takes less than 10-secs to automate the system and detect the virus attack.
- Entertainment, tent, tablet, or laptop, with the 4-in-1 modes, use the laptop the way you want.
- 16 GB is the RAM, and 512 GB is the internal storage size, picture-perfect to store high-end files and editing software.
- 10-hours is the battery life. The best point about this battery performance is the fast charging technology, with 2 hours of battery usage within 15-minutes.
- User access is direct with favorite apps like YouTube, LightRoom, Slack, Infinite Painter, Ever Note, and Rib Lox.
- No scratch or crack will touch the 12.3 inches slim touchscreen with gorilla glass protection.
- The backlit keyboard has popup keys for comfortable typing.
- The stylus feels like an actual drawing pen. Connect your digital pen with Google Assistant and pour out your creativity.
- Google Assistant press key
- Intel 7th gen i7 processor
- Gorilla glass protection
- 2 hours of battery within 15-minutes
- Slim and lightweight design
- Pretty pricey
- Need to buy the stylus separately
Samsung Notebook 9 Pro – (Best Chromebook with Stylus)
No products found.
Do you want complete control over the Chromebook to focus on every attribute? Have this Samsung Notebook 9 Pro. The 15 inches large screen display of this Chromebook will indeed embrace you to focus on all details.
What makes this laptop the part of the best Chromebook with a stylus for drawing is the turbo-fast CPU performance. Sending files and swapping between different windows is at the speed of the blink of an eye.
1920 x 1080 pixel HD display with 15 inches screen size. Isn’t it picture-perfect to illustrate pictures and logos? Connecting devices has never been that easy with wireless Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- A backlit keyboard with mechanical keys is handy to use all day long.
- With AMD Radeon 540 graphics card, get ready for tear-free transferring of files.
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM and dedicated 2 GB storage is idyllic for downloading editing software and apps.
- Intel Core i7 8th Gen 1.8 GHz base processor with 4.00 GHz turbo speed for hustle-free data transferring.
- Want to stream live with your followers? Turn ON the webcam and enjoy the HD performance.
- The available ports include HDMI, USM, Micro SD card reader, and TPM.
- In-built stereo speakers are high in quality with more precise output.
- At full charge, the battery life you will experience is 12.5 hours.
- Full backlit keyboard with mechanical keys
- In-built media reader for transferring data
- HD webcam
- In-built comfy digital pen
- Turbo fast CPU performance
- Error when putting on sleep mode
- Poor in-built quality
Unleash your creativity with the best Chromebooks with stylus for drawing. I hope things are now effortless for you with this detailed guide. Make sure to consider the stylus quality, connectivity, and response rate while opting for the Chromebook. Among all, Bluetooth is the best connectivity feature to consider.
Lastly, keep the screen size large and display quality HD to relish more explicit and crisp images.
Read These Articles..... 5 Best Laptops with Anti-Glare Screens-(Anti-Glare Laptops Buying Guide) Best Laptops for Clip Studio Paint in 2022-(Our Top 5 Picks) Best Laptops for Bioinformatics in 2022-(Buying Guide Top 5 Best Laptops for Transcription in 2021 (Ultimate Guide) 5 Best Laptops for Keyshot-(Buying Guide)
Did You find This Post Helpful? Share with others