Many of you may be using a Toshiba laptop, and if your Toshiba laptop keyboard and touchpad are not working properly and want to fix it, you’re on the right path.
It is a very irritating glitch and can even be frustrating sometimes. But don’t worry! I am here with some following tips which might help you to solve this issue.
Taking one thing at a time, let us first start with the dashboard. There are two prime reasons your Toshiba laptop is not functioning correctly.
If anyone disabled it and laptop’s Driver does not work. There is also a chance of hardware connections getting loose.
1.Toshiba Laptop Touchpad not Working- [Here is Solution]
If you are facing issues with your touchpad and it is not working properly,then follow the steps below:
To enable the accidentally disabled dashboard, press the “Fn” and “F9” keys simultaneously. Then wait and check if it works.
One reason for the touchpad not working correctly may be any other issue with the laptop. To fix this, try rebooting your laptop.
Follow the Steps to Reboot:
- Click the power button and hold it sometimes until it gets off.
- Remove the battery if it’s removable.
- Wait for 10 sec and then reinsert the battery.
- Turn on your PC.
- Now check if it has started working.
- Update your touchpad driver.
- Install this software or others.
- Run the software and click the Scan now button. Then you will see which Driver is not working or outdated.
- Click on the update button, which is placed next to the touchpad, to download the latest Driver.
- Restart your system to see if updating Driver fixes your glitch.
You can use an external mouse through the USB of your laptop.
If the above points don’t work, then you might be having hardware issues with your touchpad. To fix that, take your laptop to the authorized service provider.
2.Toshiba laptop keyboard not working- [Here is Solution]
You may be facing some issues with the Toshiba laptop screen; if you’re getting issues like this in your laptop, such as the keyboard not responding or the keyboard not detected by your laptop, then you can follow these steps as below:
It may be some connection issue or fault. After reconnecting, check whether it is working or not.
Click the left side Shift key on the keyboard and keep pressing it for 10 seconds to re-enable the keyboard.
To reinstall the keyboard Driver, you need first to uninstall it. After that, follow the below step.
- Search and open device manager.
- Double-click the keyboard to zoom in and right-click the keyboard, then select Remove/uninstall Device.
- Reinstall program.
- Then restart your laptop to check if your keyboards work now.
You can update your keyboard driver.
You can start fixing this by modifying the settings for filter keys also. You have to do this by clicking keyboard settings by visiting the control panel.
I have provided a guide about if the Toshiba laptop keyboard and touchpad are not working, and you can fix this issue by following the above steps.
I hope you liked today’s article. If you think the article is helpful, then you must share it with others.
Read These Articles..... How to Charge a Laptop with Another Laptop? How to Charge a Laptop with a Broken Charger Port?-(SOLVED) How Do I Split Screens Between Laptop and Monitor? How to Use Laptop Keyboard on PS4? How Do I Get My Chromebook Screen Back to Normal?-(SOLVED)
Did You find Helpful This Post? Share with others